Effective: January 1st, 2019.
Below are the types of information we gather.
- Information Collected Upon Registration: When you create or configure an Itemface account, you provide some personal information, such as your name, username, password and email addresses. Some of this information, for example, your name and username, is listed publicly on our webpage, app, including your profile page About Me and in search results.
- Mobile Information: When you download or use apps created by Itemface, we may receive information about your location, your mobile device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services if you refuse to share this information.
- Contacts: You can invite your friends to join Itemface by allowing us to use your address book from your computer or mobile devices. If you invite a friend to join and connect with you on Itemface, we may transmit your friend's contact information to Itemface to process your requests.
- Site Activity: We may store information about your use of Itemface websites or related apps. This information may vary from search activity, the businesses you view. We also may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Site, such as browser type, type of mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, location and requested and referring URLs.
- Additional Information: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. For example, you provide information when you search for a product or service, bookmark your favorite Faces, provide reviews and ratings on certain items etc.
- We protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you enter.
- We store and process your personal information on our computers where our facilities are located. We protect your information using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration.
- Some of the safeguards we use are physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. It's also important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and computer. Be sure you sign off when you've finished using a shared or public computer.
Information about our users is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- customize, measure, and improve services and the content, layout, and operation of our websites and apps;
- deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers;
- contact you at any telephone number or email messaging.
We may share your personal information with service providers under contract who help with your business operations such as billing collection, and law enforcement, government officials, or their third parties pursuant to a court order or other legal process.
You can review and edit your personal information at any time by logging in to your Itemface account, reviewing your personal information from About Me or application Settings. Specific information that you have populated on Itemface may be modified via Itemface applications or Site.
Please also note that the messages you send or receive between users on Itemface are only private to the extend that both you and the recipient/sender keep them private. Itemface may also access such messages in the course of investigations relating to the Site use.
We may change this policy at any time, and the revised version will be available on our website or you can read it from our apps from your device. We will notify you by email or by posting a notice on the Site prior to the effective date of the changes.
Itemface is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect information from users including date of birth. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental content, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child's account.